Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
The Booth Family: A year....what?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A year....what?

I haven't blogged in a year. Wow....see, Will's walking, Mary Elizabeth is a total big girl now. I mean my goodness. So much has happened. We are doing well though. Mason is working hard as ever at United Launch Alliance and at Neel UMC. I'm loving life at home with the kiddos....how could I not? It has its moments, but Mary Elizabeth and Will are, of course, a mixture of their mom and dad so things are always interesting. Mary Elizabeth reminded me that Will pulling her hair was bad manners....today going through Target ....and at a rather loud volume. People were laughing all over the store.
We have been busy over the past year. We went to the Beach. It was a great trip, and the timing was strangely perfect. We went the first week of october, and sadly our church experienced three funerals in 8 days toward the end of october. For our congregation of 80 or so, mostly related to each other, it was heartbreaking. I think that the trip really allowed us (esp. Mason) to relax before that time came.
I know that the holidays will be difficult for so many who've lost loved ones this year, my family included. Anyway, I digress.
OK I need to go for now....Will is in the garbage can....I meant to buy some kidproofing stuff at Target that would have prevented that.....maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home